Lattice Patio Covers in Phoenix, AZ
Grand. Simple. Classic. Beam and rafters help define your lattice’s overall tone and impact. Lattice also gives you the flexibility to determine the amount of shade your cover provides, from 30% to 60% to total shade. You can even combine them, so you can lounge in total shade while your plants drink up all the sun and rain they need.
From the cane ramadas of the Native Americans to the courtyards and verandas of the Spanish haciendas, creating a cool, shaded environment has always been the essence of making “home” a place of comfort and relaxation. Patio covers give you the form and function you need – and the elegance you desire.
Crafted of durable aluminum and embossed with a wood texture finish, Alumawood™ is virtually maintenance free! No painting. No cracking. No splinters. No insect damage. As a result, it will be beautiful from the moment it is installed – and remain that way for years to come.
Let Arizona Sun Control Products custom design and install a lattice cover for you today!
- Strong, long-lasting, virtually maintenance-free aluminum.
- Customization options to complement your home.
- Weather-resistant Tuffcoat paint finish that withstands the harshest conditions, including sun, rain, wind and extreme temperatures.
- Color-matching fasteners.
- Gives you the flexibility to determine the amount of shade your cover provides, from 30% to 60% to total shade.
- No painting. No cracking. No splinters. No insect damage.
- Affordable option for remodeling your patio area.
- Durability ensures it will be beautiful from the moment it is installed – and remain that way for years to come.
Arizona Sun Control offers the Aluma-Shield™ coating system for its lattice patio covers. Its Teflon®-infused coating protects from UV damage, and also repels dirt, dust, oil, and stains, making them very easy to clean and maintain.
We custom design and install all of our lattice patio covers. You can be confident that we’ll be able to create the perfect design to compliment your home!